- Cheap to install (steel or cement walls) and easyto use: formarble, granite and similar stones.
- Construction built in cast iron for stability, low resonance and durability.
- Motor of reduced dimensions co-axial with blade.
- Blade holder slide electrically powered on bearings; guides well-protected from water and dust.
- Electric bridge translation on sliding rails protected by everlasting belt and guards.
- Mono-axial positioning for bridge transaltion with encoder.
- Vertical movement of head with 2-speed self-braking motor on prismatic guides, controlled by encoder.
- Motorised rotating table, with fixed locks every 90° can be blocked in any position
0° – 360°.
- Manual tilting head from 0° to 90° to cut marble and granite even in short passes.
- The PLC with a graphic touch screen allows programming and interpolation of two axis for concave-convex shaping, contouring, shaving and control of table rotation.
- Separate potentiometer for left/right slide speed and operational controls.
- Amperometer to protect from use of tools above accepted toelrances. Electrical cables and cooling water pipes in nylon cable trailer chain.
- Soundproofed blade guard.
Automatic Bridge Saw Machine.
Bridge saw machine with main parts built in cast iron, supplied with a PLC of easy and intuitive use to program slabs cutting and cuts and movement.
It is possible to execute linear shaping.
Manual table rotation and head tiltingDepliant
|Blade vertical stroke||mm||400|
|Blade diameter (marble)||mm||725|
|Blade diameter (granite)||mm||450|
|Cutting depht (marble)||mm||250|
|Cutting depht (granite)||mm||115|
|Blade holder shaft diameter||mm||50|
|Blade block flange diameter||mm||210|
|Dimensions of the cast iron table||mm||1500x3000|
|Maximum power of the blade motor||kW||22|
|Mandrel rotation speed at 50 Hz||rpm||1435|
|Adjustable cut speed||m/min||0 - 17|
|N° 2 Columns|
|N° 1 Photoelectric cell safety barrier|
|Hydraulic tilting table|
|Removable wooden table cover|
|Blade speed inverter > 22 kW|